We kidnapped Kyle and took on him on a family vacation against his will. We ALL had a great time vacationing on the cheap. Our first stop was the Zoo. This is Kade and I with the Prairie Dogs. I chose the Zoo cuz I thought Zach would love it- and I was right. He wanted to study every animal. Kade's favorite was whatever was next- "Come on Zach, let's go!" We all had a fun time, it was a perfect rainy day, and not too stinky or crowdy.
Kade and Sam on the Zoo train- the kids highlight of the Zoo. Sam's so easy going he just checked everything out and enjoyed being with the fam.
We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Manning in West Point. The boys love to visit the farm and wanted to ride the horses. Kade insisted they where cowboy hats, so they did. They had a great time. Zach even got to ride on the tractor with Grandpa. So fun. We also able to catch the Air Show at Hill Air Force Base which was very thrilling. Now whenever we hear an airplane Zach asks, "Ooo, is that a fighter jet?!"
Our vacation highlight was our photoless trip to the Murray City Outdoor Pool. It is one of the places we miss the most from Salt Lake. In case you find yourself in the area, here's a plug- it cost our whole fam $11, it's mostly shallow for the kids to run free, and has a fun, big slide that Kade and Zach both did on their own this year. It's just East of State on 5300 S. Zach keeps asking, "Can we got to the pool with the big slide today?" Sorry bud, wrong town. Here is T-ball man Kade. He's a good hitter, great fielder, and a REALLY fast runner. He did great, and more importantly- We're finished!!! Kyle did a great job coaching our huge team (13 kids!!! 9 positions + 4 rovers!) It was fun to see the kids improve throughout the season, but nice to have one less thing on the schedule.
Now Kyle's off to Scout Camp, and we're tackling swim lessons this week. Stay tuned for more excitement, and more frequent blog posts.

3 comments:
So much going on! Ethan has been begging/bugging me to have Kade over. Let's try to get something figured out for next week.
It has been way too long since we have been to the zoo. We'll have to try to go one of these days. I'm glad you all had so much fun!
Wow, you guys are doing so much fun stuff!
Holy Cow! I thought I was busy, and now I know I am not! I am glad to know that Kade is playing T ball, or was, because now I know its not too late to put Daxon in it! (something to look forward to!)
Lots of Love!
Post a Comment