Monday, January 11, 2010

Kade-o Potato



Dear Kade,
We love you.  We are glad you are a part of our family.  We are proud of you for giving a talk in sacrament meeting with mom and dad yesterday- you did a great job!  Thanks for being a good helper for mom- on saturday night you vacuumed, and set the table, and decided to redecorate the bathroom- you were right, the tan towels do look better than the blue ones.

Our house has been exciting since the day we brought you home from the hospital.  You are a good friend to all of us- both of your brothers love you best.  You notice people and care about them.  You are a good learner and a hard worker.  I'm proud to be your mom.  We love you.

1 comment:

Jana said...

We love you too Kade! I've always known you were coordinated, cool and fun to be around, but this trip I learned you are also one of the most caring and sweetest little people I know. Thanks for being a good example for Matty. Come see us soon!