Monday, December 14, 2009

Good news and bad news

I've been queasy and dizzy for a few days.  The furnace hasn't been working right for a few days either.  Last night I read something about carbon monoxide poisoning and there were all my symptoms!  We went to check the carbon monoxide detector, but it wasn't where we thought we put it when we moved in.  We don't know where it is.  So we slept with the heat off last night, brrr.  But if it's co poisoning, it isn't morning sickness, and that's good news at our house.

Sam hasn't been sleeping well, turns out both ears are infected.  The antibiotic has kicked in, he's sleeping well again, and he has diarrhea.  And, there was something brown and smelly on the carpet this morning.  Upon further inspection there was brown stuff on the carpet in a few places and down his leg and on his foot, etc.  But, the good news is my Bissell Tough Stain Precleaner spray works great.  Sam got to have my bath, and I'm still in my pajamas.

Can't wait to see what else the day holds for us.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey, I called around to get quotes to get our heater serviced. I felt the best about the people who were actually the cheapest! They did a great job and I didn't feel jipped or anything. Let me know if you want their name and phone number.

Sorry about the poop problems. I hope your day gets better and better from here!

Rosalyn said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your day! Let us know if we can help.