What a cute boy! Happy birthday Sam!
Oh, he is too cute! We are moving in tomorrow (yipee!) so as soon as things calm down a little, let's get together!
Happy Birthday, you little dandelion! Hope you have a special day. We think you are too cute.Aunt Bubby and Uncle Poppy
Wow! A year already?!! I miss you!!!!!
I can't believe he is so big! Time flies when I don't see you enough! I hope all is well and I love the funny conversations/car pictures...we had good laughs. We need to do a girl night pre baby sometime soon!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a cute boy! Happy birthday Sam!
Oh, he is too cute! We are moving in tomorrow (yipee!) so as soon as things calm down a little, let's get together!
Happy Birthday, you little dandelion! Hope you have a special day. We think you are too cute.
Aunt Bubby and Uncle Poppy
Wow! A year already?!! I miss you!!!!!
I can't believe he is so big! Time flies when I don't see you enough! I hope all is well and I love the funny conversations/car pictures...we had good laughs. We need to do a girl night pre baby sometime soon!
Post a Comment